Hi, I have a model with 200+ BlendShapes and found the overall setup rather confusing and I think I lost some of my work. This is what i did:
- Created project and added model
- UMotion asked me what kind of blendshape setup I like, I chose "custom controller"
- Then I proceeded to animate my blendshapes happily
- However, when wanting to export the animation, a bunch of warnings surfaced, telling me that the blend shapes are not being setup correctly (not much details were given, just that).
- Then, playing around with the pose config, I accidentally deleted the custom controller that the config created upon project creation.
- After doing this, I figured that the issue could come from the constraints configuration, but now I've deleted them and I have no idea how to add them back. There's no option to do it.
- Now, i'm (1) unable to recreate the custom controller without losing work? (2) unable to fix the strange export issue.
Any ideas on (1) and (2)?
Thanks for the support.
Customer support service by UserEcho