Click and drag keyframe not working
Satchmoe77 6 months ago • updated by Peter - Soxware Developer 6 months ago • 1
I've saved a "Umotion" layout in Unity for animation editing purposes. I've noticed that I cannot click and drag keys to different frames when I load the layout. To fix this, I always have to close out the Clip Editor window, reopen it and reload the project. It doesn't work just by reloading a project, the Clip Editor window has to be closed out and reopened.
Customer support service by UserEcho
thank you very much for your bug report.
I wasn't able to reproduce this issue in 2021.3.11f1. Here is how I tried to reproduce it:
1) Create a fresh Unity project and installed UMotion Pro.
2) Opened the UMotion Clip Editor and Pose Editor and saved the current layout as "Umotion".
3) Opened the default layout.
4) Switched to the "Umotion" layout. The previously opened UMotion project file is closed so I have to re-open it.
5) Clicking on key frames works as expected.
Please update your 2021.3 version to the latest release to see if that fixes the issue.
If it still happens, than there are some further details that cause this issue. If so, please try to reproduce my steps above and see how they differ from your situation in your actual project. There might be some fine detail that triggers this issue.
Thank you very much.