The title says it, this is the main feature that would definitely speed up my workflow :)
Among this one I have a few others (some I came up with myself) that are pretty self-explanatory.
But I will Elaborate:
- An automatic "Loop Pose" button (choose start or end frame to be copy/pasted over to other end of clip)
- A "Pin For Whole Clip" button (Automatic pin start/end keyframe and removal of everything inbetween)
- A "Preview Transition" feature (choose the clip you want to transition to, max 2 for start and end of the main clip)
- A "Camera Tracking" feature (Not only Focus but also the Shift + F feature that allows you to follow a GO, would be incredibly handy with checking out the Root Motion cause my character always runs away from me :( )
- A "Motion Intensity" feature (allows us to increase/decrease the up/down scale of multiple channels and curves; ie. a character's breathing animation is too exaggerated, by scaling down the curves vertically we can decrease the motion intensity, this is perfect for control over the exaggeration principle in animation)
- Pivot placement (for trajectories and COG control) (Blender's 3D cursor is a very popular feature and prime example)
- Trajectory Visualization (A line that shows the object's positional data of the whole clip in 3D view)
- Of course, last but not least, onion skinning (ghosting)
These would all be features that would make any animator go wild.
Thank you again Peter :)
Customer support service by UserEcho